Knowing your skin type will help you choose skincare products suited for your individual needs. The most common skin types fall into these categories:
1. Oily: Your skin looks shiny by the lunch time, has mild to moderate breakouts and makeup seems to slide right off your face.
2. Combination: Your skin can be oily in the t-zone, by might also be dry everywhere else. This skin type has sporadic breakouts, usually triggered by stress or hormones.
3. Normal : Normal skin types will usually feel have a fresh and clean feeling to their skin throughout the day. Breakouts are very minimal and are usually caused by hormones.
4. Dry: This skin type suffers flakiness and tightness. Premature aging is often seen with this skin type. Dry skin types hardly ever suffer any breakouts.
5. Sensitive: Sensitive skin types usually have redness or broken capillaries. It can also be itchy and sting with the use of certain products.
Using products based on your skin type will maximize the beneficial effects of these products.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.