Low Calorie Treats
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bridal Fitness, Diet and Nutrition and other Bridal Beauty topics.
What can I do to get rid of bloating before my wedding day?
Dieting for the big day is great for a bride to be to lose some extra weight. But dieting doesn't have to be a chore with these sweet treats, all fewer than 200 calories:
- Jell-O Pudding Snacks. Give yourself a daily dose of pure chocolaty indulgence with this sweet treat.
- Sliced strawberries sprinkled with a bit of Splenda. A small delightful dose of dessert reminiscent of strawberry shortcake.
- Apple slices drizzled with one tablespoon of caramel…need we say more?
- Jell-O Gelatin with a bit of non-fat whip cream on top. This is a tasty alternative to calorie laden pie.
- One half cup of non-fat frozen yogurt. With so many flavors to choose from, you can't go wrong.
- One sugar-free Popsicle. This yummy frozen treat will bring back summer memories.
- One string cheese is only 80 calories and is a great choice for a saltier snack.
With all these great ideas, you can indulge a little without spoiling your diet.