Guilt Free Dining
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bridal Fitness, Diet and Nutrition and other Bridal Beauty topics.
What can I do to get rid of bloating before my wedding day?
Being a bride to be means plenty of celebratory drinks, dinners and even cake tastings. It could be very easy to get off track with your diet and even gain a few pounds with all these temptations. Here are some great ways to enjoy eating out without the guilt.
- Order wine over margaritas or daiquiris. You'll save yourself hundreds of calories and added sugar, plus you'll get a dose of antioxidants.
- Choose to drink water with lemon over sodas and juice.
- Ask the waiter to take the bread basket away. White bread is just added sugar, starch and carbs.
- Instead of a typical fat loaded side dish such as French fries or buttery mashed potatoes, choose a side salad or vegetables.
- For the main course order lean proteins such as fish or chicken and order them grilled. Avoid cream sauces since they are the fattiest.
- When the waiter brings you your main course, cut it in half and only eat one half, take the other half home in a to-go box for tomorrow's lunch or dinner.
- Skip dessert, you'll be doing plenty of cake tasting later.
It isn't too hard to stick to your diet with these easy ways to stay healthy while eating out.