Bridal Beauty Countdown: Two Months
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Preparing for the Big Day and other Bridal Beauty topics.
What beauty routines should I start planning two months before my wedding?
Two months before:
- Schedule a practice session with your hairstylist. Bring your veil and pictures of your dress.
- Begin regular deep conditioning treatments for your hair. This will ensure that your hair is in tip top shape for the wedding day.
- Find an esthetician who does great waxing. Schedule a waxing appointment for one to two weeks before the wedding.
- Maintain regular manicures and pedicures.
- Begin teeth whitening treatments or have your teeth professionally cleaned.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.