Bridal Beauty Countdown: One Year
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Preparing for the Big Day and other Bridal Beauty topics.
What beauty routines should I start planning one year before my wedding?
One year before:
- Address any skin problems you are experiencing. For minor skin issues, schedule an appointment with an experienced esthetician so she can start you on a series of facial treatments. For severe skin concerns, book an appointment with a dermatologist.
- If you want long hair for your wedding, now is the time to start growing it out. Take your vitamins and eat healthy to get maximum growth.
- Start a fitness routine. Jumpstarting your workouts now will leave you with plenty of time to lose those last few pounds or tone up before the wedding.
- Start searching for The Dress
- Collect pictures of your ideal makeup and hair styles.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.